Friday, April 1, 2011

40 Days with Jesus

Day 1
          Taste and see that I am good. The more intimately you experience Me, the more convinced you become of My goodness. I Am the Living One who sees and longs to participate in your life. I am training you to fine me in each moment and to be a channel of MY loving Presence . Sometimes My blessingscome to you in mysterious ways:through pain and trouble. At such times you can know My goodnessonly through your trust in Me.

Understanding will fail you , but trust will keep you close to Me.



Thank Me for the gift of My Peace, a gift of such immense proportions that you cannot fathom its depth or breadeth. When I appeared to My disciples after the resurrection, it was Peace that i communicated first of all. I knew this was their deepest need:to calm their fears and clear their minds. I also speak Peace to you

for i know your anxcious thoughts . Listen to Me! Tune out other voices, so that you can hear Me more clearly. I designed you to dwell in Peace all day, every day . Draw near to Me; receive My Peace.



Taste and see that the Lord is good; blessed is the man who takes refuge in him. Psalm 34:8

Let peace of Christ rule in your hearts, since membersof one body you were called to peace. and be Thankful. Colossians 3:15

No comments:

Post a Comment

day 3 of 40 Days With Jesus

Day 3 of 40 Days With Jesus~ Follow Me one step at a time. That is all i require of you. In fact, that is the only way to move through t...