Tuesday, October 23, 2012

As You Turn Your Attention towards Me, feel the Light of My Presence shining upon you. Open your mind and heart to receive My heavenly smile of approval. Let My gold-tinged Love wash over you and soak you in to the depths of your being. As you are increasingly filled with My Being, you experience joyous union with Me; I in you and you in Me. Your Joy -in-Me and My Joy -in -you become intertwined
 and inseparable.I suffuse your soul with Joy in My Presence; at My right hand there are pleasures forevermore.

20 Neither pray I for these alone, but for them also which shall believe on me through their word;

21 That they all may be one; as thou, Father, art in me, and I in thee, that they also may be one in us: that the world may believe that thou hast sent me.

22 And the glory which thou gavest me I have given them; that they may be one, even as we are one:

23 I in them, and thou in me, that they may be made perfect in one; and that the world may know that thou hast sent me, and hast loved them, as thou hast loved me. John 17 :20~23 Kjv

Psalm 16:11 11 Thou wilt shew me the path of life: in thy presence is fulness of joy; at thy right hand there are pleasures for evermore.

No comments:

Post a Comment

day 3 of 40 Days With Jesus

Day 3 of 40 Days With Jesus~ Follow Me one step at a time. That is all i require of you. In fact, that is the only way to move through t...