Thursday, January 22, 2015

Gods Heart inside the homeless woman

God is sooo awesome!! I just wanna praise Him!!! Just because He is God! I made me a new friend this morning, I take my nephew to school 2 days a week, and on the way back, I went a way I never ever go until today,singing and praising God,just Him and me, on the way back, and i was driving in my nice warm car and seen this lady walking down the road, she was so cold, and was carrying a couple of bags, and a cup of coffee, and i drove on by, traffic was crazy busy, and i just kept on going, while looking back in my rear view mirror at the lady, I said " no, Tracy you dont have time you have to get to work," but next thing I knew traffic was cleared, and my car was doing a u turn and on my way to pick her up, i went back to where she was, got in the median, and asked her would she like a ride, she said sure,so she got in my care and as i started driving she was so sweet and she started telling me that she was just going down to the doughnut shop, and didn't have a plan from there but she had thought about going back to Kroger and sit at the picnic table and eat her doughnut and drink her coffee but it would be cold by the time she got back there, so she would just stay there at the doughnut shop and eat it, i said , "Ill take you down there" so I did and on the way, she started talking about the man over seas and how he was getting beat to death by the muslims and how she prays for him and how her heart hurt for him, oh my heart broke, not only for him, but for her too and i promised her i would pray for him, but get this, as we talked, i found out she was homeless, and she had nothing but what she had in those 2 bags, and her coat she had on, and her gloves and hat. This is not about me in any way shape or form, This is all about God and one of His children, caring for another when she herself has nothing hardly at all.... i cant wait til i see her walking again so i can talk to her some more!!! Thank you God for my new friend.......
— feeling peaceful.

No comments:

Post a Comment

day 3 of 40 Days With Jesus

Day 3 of 40 Days With Jesus~ Follow Me one step at a time. That is all i require of you. In fact, that is the only way to move through t...