Sunday, November 29, 2015

I don't make new years resolutions and I'm not now either, that's what it started out to be but I am making a new life decision, not starting in January but starting right now, to be in the Word of God daily, spend more time with Him, ( I spend time with Him) but humbly I come to say I could never spend too much time, and to not just "pray" but to work my prayers into a relationship with God Almighty and get to know Him better than anyone else......so if you see me not doing this feel free to hold me accountable because this place is not my home, the best is yet to come so I am holding onto my fork... I have been wasting time that He has given me to build a relationship with Him, something that I asked for but no instead I sit and complain because my husband works all the time, but not any more, giving God my all!!! So blessed He touched my heart and showed me this..

No comments:

Post a Comment

day 3 of 40 Days With Jesus

Day 3 of 40 Days With Jesus~ Follow Me one step at a time. That is all i require of you. In fact, that is the only way to move through t...