Tuesday, February 16, 2021

Snowy Night

 God’s art work never ceases to amaze me as I stand and watch each snow flake fall as it’s coming down heavily! 

 Each flake is like our fingertips and not one is made exactly like another, and I am just in awe as I watch them fall to the ground. 

As the temperature drops and the night falls, I just can’t stop staring at the beautiful snow covered ground, pure white as white can be. Then I walked out there and took a picture of it and seen how beautiful it is even in the dark! 

God just spoke to my heart! I am as dirty as the ground and He sent His Son, who was as pure as the white clean snow, to die on the cross to cover my sins like the blanket of snow that covered the ground and now when the “Light” shines on me I sparkle just like each one of these snowflakes when I took this picture, to shine for His glory, and now I am also His work of Art! 



No comments:

Post a Comment

day 3 of 40 Days With Jesus

Day 3 of 40 Days With Jesus~ Follow Me one step at a time. That is all i require of you. In fact, that is the only way to move through t...