Tuesday, October 29, 2013

as I scroll down my fb home, I see all these different post and pictures and realize just like the seasons through the year we are all at a different season in our lives, going through different things some are bad but some are good too, what season are you in? We always see prayer requests which there is nothing wrong with that I am a strong believer in prayer, for sure, but I am going to start flooding my page with praises.... it's not that I'm bragging by any means on my self but bragging on my daddy, my God, the King of kings, and the Lord of Lords. I want everyone to see how awesome God is, when we show his glory to others, mighty things happen for Him and He deserves all the honor, glory, and praise!!!





No comments:

Post a Comment

day 3 of 40 Days With Jesus

Day 3 of 40 Days With Jesus~ Follow Me one step at a time. That is all i require of you. In fact, that is the only way to move through t...