I give it to God and satan didnt get his way, and i went and checked my bank and there is was, in the bank, God just wants to see if we trust Him and see if we depend on Him. If you have a problem give it to God, Hes waiting to take care of it.
He wants to see us grow in our suffering!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
day 3 of 40 Days With Jesus
Day 3 of 40 Days With Jesus~ Follow Me one step at a time. That is all i require of you. In fact, that is the only way to move through t...
-
I got saved when I was 12 year old. I remember the day but not the message or the date. My grandfather was preaching and I must of been p...
-
Day 5 of 40 Days With Jesus~ I AM THE RESURRECTION AND THE LIFE;all lasting things emanates from Me.People search for life in many wrong wa...
-
11For I know the thoughts that I think toward you, saith the LORD, thoughts of peace, and not of evil, to give you an expected end. 12...
No comments:
Post a Comment